Super Trishuli Hydro Power Project
- STHPP is a Run of River type project with Dam Toe Powerhouse arrangement.
- Mainly comprises of a Barrage of 182.6 m length between abutments, 24.5m high with surface powerhouse at the toe of the barrage having a short tailrace channel, switch yard with GIS.
- Located at about 100km west of Kathmandu on Prithvi highway.
- Licensed to Blue Energy Pvt Ltd. on BOOT basis for 35 years.
- Has three bulb type turbines, each of which is 33.3MW.
- With gross head 21m, design discharge 725m3/sec annual energy will be 498 million units.
- About 18.8 km long 220kV double circuit transmission line to New Markichauk substation of Nepal Electricity Authority is a part of the project.