Saraf Enterprises is a group of companies, one of the leading hotel development companies in South Asia. Headed by its Chairman Mr. R.S. Saraf and assisted by his two sons Mr. Arun Saraf and Mr. Umesh Saraf, and grandson Mr. Varun Saraf, the group has an inventory of more than 4500 rooms across 12 hotels in the Indian Subcontinent. The Group also has interests in the power sector in Nepal.
Blue Energy Ltd., Hydro Power Company and the Developer for Super Trishuli Hydro Power Project (STHPP), is owned and funded by the promoters, Mr. R.S. Saraf, Mr. Arun Saraf and Mr. Varun Saraf of Saraf Enterprises.
Hotels owned by the Saraf Group
- Yak and Yeti Hotel – Yak and Yeti Hotel Ltd, Kathmandu
- Hyatt Regency Kathmandu – Taragaon Regency Hotels Ltd, Nepal
- Hyatt Regency Kolkata – Asian Hotels East Ltd.
- Grand Hyatt Mumbai – Juniper Hotels Pvt. Ltd.
- Hyatt Regency Chennai – Robust Hotels Pvt. Ltd. / Asian Hotels East Ltd.
- Hyatt Place Hampi – Chartered Hotels Pvt. Ltd
- Hyatt Raipur – Chartered Hotels Pvt. Ltd.
- Hyatt Regency Ahmadabad – Juniper Hotels Pvt. Ltd.
- Hyatt Andaz New Delhi – Juniper Hotels Pvt. Ltd.
- Hyatt Regency Lucknow – Chartered Hotels Pvt. Ltd