Sisa Khola HEP
- The 2.8 MW project is a simple run off river scheme.
- Mainly comprises of a 4m high, 6m long diversion weir, side intake, surface desilting basin and pipe line (water conveyance system) of 1295m length and 1.5m diameter, surface penstock, surface powerhouse and tailrace canal.
- Design discharge is 3.60m3/sec and rated net head of the project is 92.22m.
- Power produced will be sold to Nepal Electricity Authority.
- The transmission line to be built by the company will be 3Km. long.