Solu Hydroelectric Project
- The 23.5 MW project is a simple run off river scheme.
- Mainly comprises of a 5.5m high, 26m long diversion weir, side intake, surface de-silting basin and pipeline (water conveyance system) of 3680m length and 2.5m diameter, inclined steel surge tank, surface penstock, surface powerhouse and tailrace canal.
- Design discharge is 12.26m3/sec and head of the project is 229.30m.
- Power produced will be sold to Nepal Electricity Authority.
- The transmission line built by the company is 3Km long.